Demonstrating your English level as part of your admission application allows you to pre-register for your first quarter of classes once fully admitted. You will receive detailed information about the pre-registration process in your acceptance materials. Simply follow the instructions provided to register for your classes, pay your tuition and fees by credit card online, and secure your class schedule.
Pre-registration is particularly helpful for students eligible for direct college placement, as Seattle Colleges is a popular institution and classes may fill quickly. Pre-registration for college-level classes is available according to the schedule below:
- Fall 2023: May 15 - September 8, 2023
- Winter 2024: November 6 - December 15, 2023
- Spring 2024: February 12 - March 15, 2024
- Summer 2024: May 13 - June 7, 2024
- Fall 2024: May 13 - September 6, 2024